You are here
Lonely Planet Spain (Paperback)
"Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher"
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Bask in orange-scented breezes while savoring a Valencian paella, witness the fiery passion of Andalucia's flamenco dancers, or be captivated by Madrid and Barcelona's art and architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Spain Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, landscapes, bullfighting, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-outBarcelona map (included in print version), plus over 110 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Madrid, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Andalucia, Extremadura, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain, our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Spain? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's""most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide or Madrid guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the Barcelona's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, Anna Kaminski, John Noble, Miles Roddis, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
"TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category"
"'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times"
"'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)