We are proud to be hosting Lakeview Montessori's Book Fair this year through our website. Here are the directions to make sure your purchases get donated to Lakeview:
· Make an account on our site so that you're ready to shop.
· Pay attention to the dates of your school's fair and shop during those times - October 22-24.
· Shop, shop, shop. Everything in stock on Island Bookstore’s site - including gift certificates up to $250 in total value - is eligible to be included in your school's book fair total. (In stock items are tagged "usually ships in 1 to 5 days")
· When you check out, be sure to do these 3 things so that your school gets credit:
· Put Lakeview Montessori in your order notes.
· Choose “pay online” – using Pay Pal
· Choose pickup in the store (The books purchased online will be delivered to our school one week later)
· Come into the store on our school's day and shop all you want on October 22. Be sure to mention Lakeview Montessori when you check out.
During October 22-24 the library request list, the parent suggestion list, as well as some reccommendations from our booksellers, will be live here.
Every fall since 1986, we’ve hosted book fairs to raise money for our local schools. At these events you can get your holiday shopping done, meet other parents and friends, and maybe have a glass of wine and some appetizers. Best of all, we’ll donate 20% of our sales directly to the schools. The more you buy, the more we give. In 2016 we donated over $17,000. For more information about book fairs or if you have any questions for us, please call us at 206-232-6920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.