Join us for cozy evenings with Lori Robinson, knitting and discussing whatever book assigned. There will be tea, the clacking of needles, and silence when troublesome parts of patterns interrupt conversation. Check below for dates and books assigned. All levels of knitters are welcome!
- The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden (Jaunary 9, 4:00pm)
- Clock Dance by Anne Tyler (February 6, 4:30pm)
- I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Maria de Los Santos (March 5, 4:30pm)
- A Place for Us by Farima Farheen Mirza (April 2, 4:30pm)
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan (May 7, 4:30pm)
- The Guest Book by Sarah Blake (June 4, 4:30pm)